Portrait is intended for use in medium to heavy traffic areas, the stylish non-directional parquet design of Portrait aggressively scrapes and cleans, while the rubber-edged perimeter entraps dirt and moisture for superior water and soil control. Molded rubber "cleats" on the underside of the mat grip the underlying surface minimizing mat movement.
Where to use:
The non-directional pattern design is perfect for entranceways, lobbies, and other indoor medium to high traffic areas.
- Raised parquet pattern facilitates the scraping process while the channel design keeps moisture and debris away from foot traffic
- Raised rubber border on all 4 sides acts as a containment barrier that traps moisture and debris
- Molded rubber cleats on the underside of the mat grip underlying surfaces and minimize mat movement
- 26 ounces of tufted yarn per square yard for increased moisture retention, and easier cleaning
- Carpet top surface made from 100% recycled materials
- 3/8" pile height to perform in narrow clearance doorways
- Recommended and approved product as a part of the Green TRAX program for "Green Cleaning" enviroments
2' x 3', 3' x 4', 3' x 5', 3' x 10', 4' x 6', 4' x 10'